We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences; furthermore, we also realize that care is a team effort. At the backbone of our philosophy of care is our idea that care should be tailored to fit the unique needs of each senior and their families. In order to develop a personalized care plan, we meet with each resident and their families to conduct an assessment (prior to move-in and at regular intervals after) in order to better understand the current and on-going needs of the senior. This assessment helps determine such things as:
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Mobility and transferring
- Monitoring of safety
We offer a variety of services to properly care for our residents.
- Personal Assistance (Bathing, Dressing, Personal Hygiene, Etc.)
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily. A modified diet is available, if needed
- Snacks are also served throughout the day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social and learning activities
- Scheduled group trips
- Assistance in meeting necessary daily medical and dental care.
- Plan, arrange or provide the transportation to Doctors, Family, Shopping, Etc.
- Assistance with taking prescribed medication in accordance with physician’s instruction or physician’s report.
- Continuous observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning. Notification to resident’s family and/or physician as needed.
- Tray service for temporary illness.
- Housekeeping (Daily)
- Linen and Laundry (Semi-weekly)
Americare also offers numerous optional services. An example of these services include:
- Dry cleaning services
- Hair styling/cutting
- Massage Therapy